Jacob Bedard, Director of Data Analytics @ Dialpad
While advanced analytics and data science can be hugely valuable for many businesses, many such initiatives fail to achieve their promised results, or just outright fail. Setting the right expectations for these initiatives is important, but even more important is making sure you've got the prerequisites handled first.
This session walks through some of the fundamentals of a successful analytics function, including:
- Handling change successfully
- Going beyond data engineering to preserve the value of your data
- Data governance and co-managing the org's data with your various internal partners
- Building a flexible stack that will keep working for your business as it evolves
- Defining the right tech stack and approach for your business"